Thursday 16 August 2007

Engagement

Well its been a while since I last sat down and had a serious attempt at a blog. Over the last month many things have happened that has just pointed my life into the right direction. The biggest one was getting engaged to my now fiancé Mandy!

So how did it happen? Well Mandy saw a ring she liked and hinted at it pretty strongly, and I played dumb explaining that I was on student wages and couldn't possibly afford a ring to get engaged right at this second! So she was at work and I bought it! I got on the phone to the USA, that was easier than I thought, and got permission from the Dad!

I walked down to Ella and hid in her office. An announcement went over the loudspeaker saying that there was a package in Mandy's office and when she walked in I was there doing the whole on one knee trick!

So the rest is future! So weddings and engagement partys are next. I'll keep you all posted!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good words.